Post new topic   Reply to topic    Silver Age Society & Tyranny Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shadowdragon
Team Goldenblade

re: FREE Forum Signatures

Need a signature for the DCUO forums? I threw together this template if anyone is interested:

What to do if you're interested:

1) Take a screenshot of your toon at the character select screen with UI turned off. Angle him/her to a 3/4 view facing left. Also pick your favorite background (using the left & right buttons). I have the template setup this way because it allows the background to fill the left side of the image where the text will be overlaid. This leaves the right side for a nice detailed view of your toon.

2) Upload the graphic to anywhere public and send me a PM or post in this thread with the URL and...

a) your toon name

b) 2-3 lines of text you'd like to display under

- each line should be short so they don't touch your toon

- usually ppl put Level 30 $power $role

- some ppl like to put their CR and/or SP, Vit, Dom, etc

3) I'll put it all together and send you a URL to pick up from. When you actually use it, please don't use my URL, but upload it to the server you normally use. If I reorganize my account, it could break your signature.

The final size of the image is 450x150. 450px seems to be the max width of a signature without triggering the resize feature. 150px tall is within guidelines.

Enjoy!

Last edited by Team Goldenblade on Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nivho1
Leader

re: Re: FREE Forum Signatures

Amazing work!  I'm going to see if I can put something together this weekend!

Thanks!

Team Goldenblade wrote:

Need a signature for the DCUO forums? I threw together this template if anyone is interested:

What to do if you're interested:

Nivho1
Leader

Team Goldenblade wrote:

OK, I cheated. I made a gallery here for me. :-)  It's at http://silverageheroes.guildlaunch.com/gallery/gallery_detail.php?gallery=186486&gid=202025

There is a background and several assorted pics to let you get creative. My fav is the LauraWoD with her arm in the air but I wasn't sure if that would work.

For my text, how about:

Laura Hope, Lvl 30
Reporting for duty!
Sorcery Heals & Hurts

Shadowdragon
Team Goldenblade

Ooops... I meant a background from the character selection screen because it lets us swap at will. I can't overlay the character on a different background (easily at least!). But the horizontal shot of you casting fits well. How's this...

Nivho1 wrote:

OK, I cheated. I made a gallery here for me. :-)  It's at http://silverageheroes.guildlaunch.com/gallery/gallery_detail.php?gallery=186486&gid=202025

There is a background and several assorted pics to let you get creative. My fav is the LauraWoD with her arm in the air but I wasn't sure if that would work.

For my text, how about:

Laura Hope, Lvl 30
Reporting for duty!
Sorcery Heals & Hurts

Nivho1
Leader

You are amazing!!!

Team Goldenblade wrote:

Ooops... I meant a background from the character selection screen because it lets us swap at will. I can't overlay the character on a different background (easily at least!). But the horizontal shot of you casting fits well. How's this...

Nivho1 wrote:

For my text, how about:

Laura Hope, Lvl 30
Reporting for duty!
Sorcery Heals & Hurts

Shadowdragon
Team Goldenblade

re: FREE Forum Signatures

I redid my DCUO Forum sig since we had the name reclaim and also got rid of the "USPC PvE" line for the upcoming server merge. Here are the latest samples. If you're a forum user and would like to represent Silver Age, reply this thread or send me a PM. Screenshot instructions for this template are on the first post.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Silver Age Society & Tyranny Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: