Post new topic   Reply to topic    Silver Age Society & Tyranny Forum Index -> Recruitment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hyboran
Alt

re: Hello. Happy New year!

Hello SAST.

Long time no see and I'm glad you guys are still kicking around.  I was on when the game first started and joined you guys but unfortunately I became out of circulation due to a lot of life changes at the time. 

I also tried to re join last year via Facebook but my computer went dead (motherboard died out of nowhere) *don't deal with Dell, ugh*. It took months to build a new one due to finances but eventually it worked out.

My fiance gave me his account because my old one "died" (very long story) so I made a few new ones. I'm currently leveling a nature/healer/dps which is at 18 at the moment.

My apologies for keeping you guys in the dark as to my whereabouts this past year and before that and I hope I'm able to rejoin.

-Hyboran.

re: Re: Hello. Happy New year!

GrizzGrappler wrote:

Hello SAST.

Long time no see and I'm glad you guys are still kicking around.  I was on when the game first started and joined you guys but unfortunately I became out of circulation due to a lot of life changes at the time. 

I also tried to re join last year via Facebook but my computer went dead (motherboard died out of nowhere) *don't deal with Dell, ugh*. It took months to build a new one due to finances but eventually it worked out.

My fiance gave me his account because my old one "died" (very long story) so I made a few new ones. I'm currently leveling a nature/healer/dps which is at 18 at the moment.

My apologies for keeping you guys in the dark as to my whereabouts this past year and before that and I hope I'm able to rejoin.

-Hyboran.

Hello Hyboran-

I just want to make sure you're on the USPC server. I added you to my list, but your forum profile says EUPC. 

See you soon.

-The Shadowdragon

Hyboran
Alt

re: Re: Hello. Happy New year!

Team Goldenblade wrote:
GrizzGrappler wrote:

Hello SAST.

-Hyboran.

Hello Hyboran-

I just want to make sure you're on the USPC server. I added you to my list, but your forum profile says EUPC. 

See you soon.

-The Shadowdragon

Hmmm, that's odd. 

I'll try to fix that, but I am on USPC, pVe also.

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum